AREAS OF SERVICE
Before any adult can partner with FCA on campuses, they must complete an MLA (Ministry Leader Application). It's not an annual process, just a one time thing. Submit yours now: SUBMIT MY M.L.A.
- Character Coaches
- Coordinate with the coach (or coaches) to help meet the needs of a team. Counsel players if needed. Be the encourager in their corner.
- Team Huddle Facilitators
- Oversee individual team huddles (small groups). Facilitate meeting times and dates, provide FCA resources, coordinate room usage.
- All-Sport Huddle Volunteers
- Help FCA students run their monthly outreach event (called a Huddle). Coordinate with FCA Staff and students to see what their needs are.
- Church Connection Facilitators
- Coordinate getting coaches and athletes plugged into local churches and events. Help connect youth pastors with student-athletes.
- Game Day C.R.E.W.
- See what game day needs are for teams. Help team(s) out before, during or after games. Potentially cleanup after games, etc.
- Prayer Team
- Commit to diligently praying for the needs of our coaches and athletes. A weekly email will be sent out with prayer requests.
Our focus will be building relationships through 3 phases:
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many." - Mark 10:45