Fellowship of Christian Athletes Leadership Transition
Officer Roles: Captain, Co-Captain, Secretary, Treasurer, Promotions
Officer Qualifications: Interested student-athletes need to be an active member of a school or community sport, a follower of JESUS CHRIST, actively serving in a Bible-based Church (small group, choir, children’s church, usher, youth group, etc.), and be a positive team player.
Leadership Teams: Huddle Team, Serve Team, Promotions Team
Leadership Team Qualifications: Interested students need to be team-oriented with great attitudes, have a desire to positively impact their campus, and have a love for sports.
Officer & Team Terms: April 2017 – April 2018
Monthly Time Commitment (Min: 2 ½ hours, Max: 7 hours):
- 1-2 45-minute leader gatherings when school is in session
- 1-2 30-minute Huddles/events when school is in session
- 1-2 60-minute “Dig Deeper” sessions (fellowship, service project, fundraiser)
- 3-5 120-minute Summer gatherings, trainings, or events
- 2 All-Area FCA Trainings (times will vary)
- PRAY for your Huddle, school, teachers, coaches, teammates & classmates
Leadership Transition Process (days & times will vary depending on school):
- Use all media outlets to let students know you’re accepting Leadership Apps.
- Students submit Leadership Applications
- Current Officers, Advisors & FCA Staff review & appoint Leaders based on the Student Leadership Application entries received
- Newly elected leaders are announced via social media & at the upcoming Huddle
- Newly elected Leaders run the next Huddle with assistance from former Leaders
- The last Huddle of the school year will feature a former Officer's testimony
- Huddles CAN’T begin in the Fall until after Leadership has completed this vital training!!! Click HERE for MANDATORY Regional FCA Leadership Training!!!