Fellowship of Christian Athletes Leadership Transition
Officer Roles: President, Vice President, Logistics Coordinator, Treasurer, Promotions Coordinator
Officer Qualifications: Interested student-athletes need to be an active member of a school or community sport, a follower of JESUS CHRIST, actively serving in a Bible-based Church (small group, choir, children’s church, usher, youth group, etc.), and be a positive team player.
Leadership Teams: Promo Team, Huddle Team, Prayer Team
Leadership Team Qualifications: Interested students need to be team-oriented with a great attitude, have a desire to impact their campus with the gospel, and have a love for sports.
Officer & Team Terms: April 2018 – April 2019
Monthly Time Commitment (Min: 2 hours, Max: 10 hours):
- 1-2 lunch meetings with other leaders during school
- 1-2 Huddles/events during school hours
- Fellowship, service projects and fundraisers
- 2-4 Summer gatherings, trainings, &/or events
- 2 All-Area FCA Trainings
- PRAY for your Huddle, school, teachers, coaches and teammates
Leadership Transition Process (days & times will vary depending on school):
- Use all media outlets to let students know you’re accepting Leadership Apps.
- Students submit Leadership Applications
- Current Officers, Advisors & FCA Staff pray, review & appoint leaders
- Newly elected leaders are announced via social media & at the April Huddle
- Newly elected leaders run April's Huddle with assistance from current leaders
- The last Huddle of the school year will feature a former Officer's testimony
- Huddles CAN’T begin in the Fall until after Leadership has completed this vital training!!! Click HERE for MANDATORY Regional FCA Leadership Training!!!